Sales Manager (m/f/div)
Cirular Economy Solutions GmbH (C-ECO) is a German service and consulting company that develops business models for the circular economy.
By using digital technologies and operating a global network for return logistics and valuation of used parts, the company offers all services for the circular economy from a single source.
For the management of used parts in the automotive aftermarket, C-ECO uses its established core management network "CoremanNet". The global network comprises 20 test centers on four continents.
Use your chance!
12. 04. 2022
Karlsruhe or Göttingen
Human Ressources Contact
Phone: +49 160 90136634
Phone: +49 151 65745879
Sales of CoremanNet services
· You are responsible for independent customer acquisition and contacting potential customers.
· You independently create offers as well as contracts together with the legal department.
· You support and advise existing customers.
· You are responsible for customer relation management.
· You design the invoice for provided services.
· You coordinate the implementation of projects or the transfer of requests into projects.
· You organize and control internal and external project activities and meetings.
· You monitor projects by preparing progress reports in coordination with the relevant departments.
· You take over the preparation and follow-up of trade events.
· Personality: You have a successful sales personality with high self-motivation, resilience, negotiation and presentation skills. You are characterized by your flexibility as well as enthusiasm for sustainability topics and circular economy.
· Working practice: You have very good analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as a high affinity for numbers. Your working practice is structured and result oriented.
· Communication skills: you have excellent communication and convincing skills, especially with different stakeholders at all levels.
· Coordination skills: You are able to work and operate on your own as well as in a team in an international environment.
· Education: You have successfully completed a commercial education or ideally a degree in economics or business administration.
· Experience: You already have several years of experience in sales, ideally in a service environment.
· Language: You have very fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken.
· Other: You have very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and are willing to travel.
Please send your application with your CV and salary expectations to: Alexandra.Heilig@c-eco.com.